1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death, in His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the Father’s right hand.
3. We believe that man is totally depraved, a sinner by both nature and practice, therefore totally separated from God, totally lost and in need of the convicting and regenerating ministry of the Holy Ghost.
4. We believe that salvation is a free gift from God offered to any man totally “by grace” and must be received “through faith” apart from any works, plus nothing and minus nothing.
5. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved unto “Life” and the unsaved unto “Judgement” and everlasting damnation. We believe in a literal heaven with golden streets and a literal burning hell with fire and brimstone.
6. We believe in the visible, personal, and pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the local New Testament church which is a body of baptized believers who come together in obedience to Christ to carry out the message of the Word of God.
8. We believe that there are two ordinances of the local church - Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We believe baptism to be the symbolic act of a saved believer being immersed in water, and the Lord’s Supper, being observed by the church by taking of bread and grape juice, as a memorial of the Lord’s death and in expectation of His return.
9. We believe that the Bible ( King James 1611) is the Word of God and is the absolute authority in determining the faith and practice of God’s people. We affirm that the sixty-six books of the Bible are inerrant divinely and uniquely inspired, and are given to mankind written as they were inspired by the Spirit of God. These Scriptures are divinely intended for personal study and interpretation under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
10. We believe that when a person accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior, he can never be lost as he is kept by the power of God.
11. We believe in the personality of Satan; in his power and kingdom, in his wiles, in his judgment at the cross and in his eternal destruction in hell.